Seeking volunteers to distribute meal bags to students
The good news: Awareness of our Weekend Food Program has grown exponentially and more schools continue to reach out and partner to receive our meal bags for their students.
The challenge: We will need more volunteers to distribute our meal bags each week!
Curious about what this involves?
As a Meal Bag Distribution volunteer, you’ll:
- Place meal bags in children’s backpacks or lockers
- Dedicate 1-2 hours on Thursday or Friday while children are in school
- Volunteer at the same school each week
- Receive training and guidance along the way
(* You must be 18 or older and able to lift up to 35 lbs.)
What will you gain?
Distributing Every Meal bags in children’s backpacks is at the heart of what we do, and you’ll be at the center of it. In this unique volunteer opportunity, you’ll walk away with:
- Having a hands-on, direct impact on children living with food insecurity
- Ensuring children have a consistent and reliable source of nutrition
- Building relationships with school staff
Want to take the next step?
Great! Please fill out our interest form and we’ll follow up with you soon
|Fill out interest form|
Unable to commit to this?
We understand! This might not be the right option for you, but it might be a good fit for someone in your network. Please help us by sharing it with your family, friends, and colleagues!