After summer school programs have ended but the school year has not yet begun, many children experience a food gap. Every Meal helps close this food gap by making our food accessible in various community locations throughout the Twin Cities and beyond.
- What: Free, shelf-stable meal bags containing 4-5 pounds of good food including a variety of fruits, vegetables, proteins, grains, and entrees. They provide approximately four meals.
- When: Available from July 29, 2022 – September 5, 2022
- Where: Use the below map to find a convenient location* or click here to see the map in a new window. Hours for meal bag pickup vary by location.
- Who: Any child, family, or individual who needs it.
- How: Simply go to the front desk and ask for a meal bag. No qualifications are required, and no information is collected.
- Hours: Hours vary by location.
Map of locations coming soon!