Drop Off Food Donations
- Drop off non-perishable food items at Every Meal located at 2723 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10am – 2pm.
- Go to door marked “FOOD DONATIONS” and Every Meal staff will assist you.
Types of Non-Perishable Food
- Fruit: Pineapple, peaches, mango, pears, applesauce, mandarin oranges, mango, prunes/raisins
- Vegetable: Carrots, Corn, mixed veggies, green beans, peas, bamboo shoots, baby corn
- Entrée: Chili, chicken noodle soup, pasta sauce, mac and cheese, ravioli, enchilada sauce, chipotle in adobo, diced chiles, diced tomato, tomato paste, fava beans, curry soup, coconut milk, curry paste, tomato soup
- Base/Grain: Rice, spaghetti, macaroni, oatmeal, corn flour, fideo noodle, rice noodle, bean thread noodle
- Protein: Tuna, chicken, black bean
- Snacks: Individually packaged and NUT-FREE
- It is best if all canned items are under 16oz.
- Looking for pop tops
- Requesting that items be nut-free
- Not accepting expired food – please make sure the food you are donating will not expire for the next 6 months (at minimum)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE PROCESS LIKE WHEN I BRING THE FOOD TO EVERY MEAL WAREHOUSE?
You can drop off food donations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10am – 2pm at our warehouse located at 2723 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113.
WHY ARE YOU ONLY LOOKING FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF FOOD?
Although we accept all food from food donations, we’re only able to use the items that have been vetted for use in our meal bags. We ensure the food we provide is nutritious, delicious, and relevant and retains the dignity of our children and families. Items that we are not able to use are donated to local food partners.
DOES EVERY MEAL PICK UP DONATED FOOD?
Drop off at our warehouse located at 2723 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113 on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 10am-2pm.
CAN I DONATE PRODUCE?
Yes! This is currently an option in the summer as part of our Grow & Give initiative to provide fresh produce to local families. You can donate produce from your garden at home, business, or faith community. Your donations will be distributed weekly as early as mid-June and as late as October, depending on the growing season. Produce donations can be dropped off at our warehouse located at 2723 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113. Click here to learn more about our Grow & Give initiative.
ARE THERE OTHER WAYS TO HELP?
Yes, monetary donations are essential in the successful implementation of our programs. Your donation, of any amount, is tax-deductible and allow us to continue our work fighting child hunger. It’s a great way to amplify your impact alongside your food donations.
Additionally, you can help by spreading awareness to your networks. You can share our posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn; create a fundraiser on Facebook or create your own fundraising page; support organizations and businesses who are supporting our mission. We welcome any way you’d like to share our efforts with your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues.