Collect and drop off non-perishable food items at our warehouse at 2723 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10am – 2pm. Use the door marked “FOOD DONATIONS” to drop off your items.
Non-Perishable Food We Are Looking For:
- Fruit: Pineapple, peaches, mango, pears, applesauce, mandarin oranges, mango, prunes/raisins
- Vegetable: Carrots, Corn, mixed veggies, green beans, peas, bamboo shoots, baby corn
- Entrée: Chili, chicken noodle soup, pasta sauce, mac and cheese, ravioli, enchilada sauce, chipotle in adobo, diced chiles, diced tomato, tomato paste, fava beans, curry soup, coconut milk, curry paste, tomato soup
- Base/Grain: Rice, spaghetti, macaroni, oatmeal, corn flour, fideo noodle, rice noodle, bean thread noodle
- Protein: Tuna, chicken, black bean
- Snacks: Individually packaged and NUT-FREE
- It is best if all canned items are under 16oz.
- Looking for pop tops
- Requesting that items be nut-free
- Not accepting expired food – please make sure the food you are donating will not expire for the next 6 months (at minimum)
For additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org